Unaudited Company Accounts
Are you paying unnecessary accountancy fees for audited accounts?
If your company meets the following criteria you may be able to avail of audit exemption:
- Turnover does not exceed €8.8 million.
- Balance sheet total of the company is less than €4.4 million.
- Average number of employees does not exceed 50.
- The company is not a parent company or a subsidiary company.
BMS will prepare and file your financial year end accounts and manage all your secretarial requirements.
- Take your yearly accounts information and prepare your annual accounts.
- Reconcile your VAT, PAYE and Bank Accounts.
- Offer practical advice based on the information you provide.
- File your accounts.
- File you company's annual return.
- Complete and file director tax returns.
But remember at BMS we are Management Accountants and industry trained, so we know some clients need and want more.
We offer clients a unique service that involves preparing monthly/bi-monthly or quarterly management accounts And their company accounts and all for one annual fee, paid over 12 easy monthly installments.
Companies that have regular information available about performance tend to perform better and management accounts form an integral part of this information.
For more details on the benefits to a business that has regular management information available to them, visit our Management Accounts Services page.