Starting a Business
If you are thinking of going into business then speak to BMS and get an impartial and objective view.
We can help you to choose the correct structure for your business and ensure that you set up your business correctly with a minimum of effort and stress.
BMS Accountants are there to support you in your new business.
- Help you decide on the legal structure of your business (sole trader or company).
- Register your Business Name.
- Company formations.
- Register you for tax.
- Handle all ongoing compliance and tax-related issues.
- Prepare your Business Plan and financial projections.
- Apply for grant funding.
- Set up a simple accounts system.
- Handle all your accounting requirements.
- Offer advice on Hiring of staff.
- Offer ongoing advice and support for your new business
At BMS we have worked extensively with the Meath County Enterprise Board and provide a mentoring and training service for new start ups designed to give you the tools you need to succeed in business.
Make the right choices when starting a business, seek the right advice and choose BMS Accountants as your business advisors.